Truth be told – our weekends would just not be complete without a cocktail-infused Sunday brunch. Over the last few years, Mumbai has warmed up to the concept of liquor brunches and today, it’s not just the ladies who brunch, but entire families come together and catch up over seven course meals and a bottomless supply of Sangria. We searched high and low and compiled a list of the best Sunday brunch options in Mumbai. So whether you’re looking for top-notch champagne, Bloody Marys or unique cocktails, we have your day-drinking bases covered.
1. Vicinia, Kemps Corner: This all day café located in the heart of Kemps Corner serves gourmet delicacies of the world. With Jazz on the side, the brunch menu offers creative twists on traditional brunch favorites – soups, salads, appetizers, pizzas and desserts. And the best part? Enjoy this day-long drink fest with unlimited drinks, including domestic beer, wine, IMFL spirits and cocktails!
Timing: 11 AM – 4 PM, Every Sunday
Price: Rs. 1800 (plus taxes)
Phone: 022-23681010 & 9167194784
2. The Bayview, Marine Drive: Having a lazy Sunday brunch at a sea facing restaurant is an unbeatable experience! The menu is pretty comprehensive – with 3 kinds of Veg and Non-Veg Ctarters, 4 Veg and 10 Non-Veg Main Course, 10 Veg and 4 Non-Veg Starters, 9 Desserts and the usual suspects – soups, assorted breads, Live Counters for Chocolate Fountain, Crepes, Pastas and Dosas. PLUS, you get unlimited soft drinks and domestic alcohol including
Beer (Fosters & KF), Rum (Old Monk), Whisky (Royal Challenge), Brandy (Honey Bee) and Vodka!
Timing: 12:30-3:30 PM, Every Sunday (reservation mandatory)
Price: Rs. 1800 (plus taxes) but you are in luck because they have an offer going (until 29th July) so you can enjoy this brunch package for Rs. 1099 only! Click here to buy your discount coupon!
3. Pizza By the Bay, Marine Drive: The go-to place if your Sunday brunch isn’t complete without a variety of fresh salads and pizzas! They also have a Daily Lunch Buffet with Unlimited Wine (Four Seasons White & Red Wine) OR Unlimited Kingfisher Pint Beer for Rs. 1200 (all inclusive)! Food is not part of the liquor package.
Timings: 12 PM – 3 PM
Price: Several offers valid on Sunday.
Phone: 022-22843949, 022-22843646
4. The Blue Frog, Lower Parel: Yes, this uber cool republic of music is just as serious about its food (and drinks!) Their Sunday Brunch menu boasts of unlimited Vodka (Ciroc), Whisky (Black Label), Beers (Tuborg, Carlsberg), Italian sparkling, Classic rum, gin, tequila cocktails and much more, along with scrumptious European buffet which includes 16 salads (8 veg & 8 non-veg), 2 soups, 10 desserts and an impressive line-up of 20 main course dishes!
Timings: 11:30 AM- 5 PM, Sundays
Price: Rs. 2500 (all inclusive)
Phone: 022-40332300, 022-61586158
5. Café Pico, Phoenix Market City: You get to choose from an extensive assortment of sandwiches, salads, soups, wraps, hot and cold mains, beverages, juices and desserts such as a Wild Mushroom soup, Zucchini Fritters with Mushroom and Brocolli, Pasta with Aglio Olia Pepperoncino for the Vegetarians, while Non-Vegetarians can relish on Chicken and Leek Veloute soup and the Smoked Chicken and Bell Pepper Omlette. Don’t forget to end your relishing meal with some mouth-watering desserts that include freshly Baked Cheese Cake, Chocolate Terrine, Chocolate Cupcakes and Vanilla Ice Cream. Part of the deal is a bottomless supply of beer and wine!
Timing: 11 AM – 3 PM
Price: Rs. 1200 plus taxes
6. Hakkasan, Bandra: Fine dining at its best! Enjoy weekend lunch from 12 noon to 4:15 PM every weekend with unlimited alcohol and scrumptious multi-course meal.
Alcohol served: Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 years, Ketel One Vodka, Beefeater, Bacardi Superior, Kingfisher Beer along with choice of eight cocktails.
Meal Plan: Eight small-eats, six main course dishes, three rice and noodles and three desserts!
Timing: 12 PM – 4:15 PM, Fri-Sat-Sun
Price: Rs. 2500 plus taxes (Rs. 2886 all inclusive)
Phone: 022-26444444, 022-26444445
7. Salt Water Café, Bandra West: Enjoy an Open Bar – All Indian Liquor (IMFL) at a fixed price. the list includes beer, wine, sangria, cocktails, vodka and much more! Food is à la carte basis, and not part of all these liquor deals.
Timing: Two three0hour time slabs – 12:30 PM – 03:30 PM & 03:30 PM – 06:30 PM, Saturday & Sunday
Price: Rs. 999+ taxes
Phone: 022-26434441, 022-32710520
8. Grillopolis, Phoenix Market City, Kurla West: They have three unique packages for ‘fret-free’ drinking:
a) Domestic Regular (Rs. 650 for the first hour, Rs. 450 every subsequent hour) – Antiquity, Signature, Blender’s Pride, Smirnoff, Bacardi, Old Monk, Blue Riband
b) Domestic Premium (Rs. 1250 for the first hour, Rs. 850 every subsequent hour) – Red Label, Teacher’s Highland, Black Dog, Absolute Blue, Beefeater
c) Imported Premium (Rs. 1850 for the first hour, Rs. 1250 every subsequent hour) – Chivas Regal, Teachers 50, Belvedere, Captain Morgans, Bombay Sapphire
As for food, they have two packages: Rs. 800 (all inclusive) for multi-course veg fare and Rs. 800 (all inclusive) for non-veg. The meal comprises 5 starters, 7 main, 8 desserts, salads, soups !
Timing: 12 PM – 12 AM for Liquor Packages & 11 AM – 4 Pm for lunch buffet
Price: Rs, 650, 1250, 1850 (for liquor packages) and Rs. 700 & 800 for Veg-Non Veg lunch